Welcome to RSM's IT Helpdesk Portal
It's important to track all issues encountered in our schools so that we can make sure that nothing falls through the cracks and all issues are resolved in a timely and quality way. I make four requests, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO:
- Give a detailed description of the problem!
- List a priority: Emergency (ASAP), High Priority (Same Day), Norrmal Priority (Next Few Days), Low Priority (Next Few Weeks), Nice To Have (Whenever you have a chance)
- List a due date: If you need the issue solved by a specific point in time, please specify it.
- Close & Rate the ticket once your issue is resolved (so we know if your problem is solved and know how well we did)
If you already have an account, please login first. By logging in to the helpdesk you can:
- create new tickets,
- get the status of your existing tickets as they are answered by our staff,
- add comments and answer our questions,
- update your contact information so we can stay in touch with you if needed.
You can also email your questions to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all IT questions (computers, software, email, passwords, etc.) and RSM Affiliate Portal (Attendance, Grades, Legacy Portal, Web Portal, Quickbooks Synchronization, etc.) which will create a ticket automatically.